Van: ataraid-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx namens Josh Lucy
Verzonden: do 10/13/2005 7:58
Aan: ataraid-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Intel ICH7R + 4x SATA II + RAID 5 issue

Howdy all! I'm having an issue getting my DM-RAID system going. I need to set up my array for a RAID 5, but when it tries to activate my DM RAIDs i get the following error messages:

isw: suberblock found on /dev/sda, but version is too high
isw: suberblock found on /dev/sdb, but version is too high
isw: suberblock found on /dev/sdc, but version is too high
isw: suberblock found on /dev/sdd, but version is too high
No Software RAID disks

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this or how I can fix it?
Thanx in advance

--
Josh Lucy, CCNA
??? ????!