Linked libraries

The rc9 release attempts to link to the selinux library, which I don't have on my system. I manually linked without the library and everything works fine, so it seems that it is an erronious dependency.

Also I have been trying to get dmraid wedged into an initramfs so the kernel can properly boot. I've spoken with someone who says for dmraid to work in the initramfs environment, it will need to be linked against klibc instead of the standard libc. Is this true, and how difficult would that be?