RedHat or Fedora Installation using ataraid

Hello,

I have an ASUS P4C800 Deluxe motherboard and I am using its Promise
FastTrak 378 SATA controller in raid 0.

My system is directly installed on this volume and I am now planning the
upgrade to the Fedora Core and I was wondering if there was a way to
make the installation process use ataraid at the installation startup in
order to detect my volume instead of using Promise driver disquette.

Or else I guess I will have to wait until Promise releases new drivers
:(

I am asking this because I recently installed FreeBSD 5.1 on this same
volume and I saw that it used ataraid to detect the volume and no
disquette was ever needed! I was simply wondering if the same feature
exist on Red Hat or Fedora.

Thanks

mail AT optimized DOT org