RE: Promise Fasttrack 133

From: "Alon Weinstein" <alon@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ataraid-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Promise Fasttrack 133
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:38:18 -0500

Although this is a Redhat moederated list, since you already mentioned other
distributions -- I've heard the Slackware installs easily on Promise
controllers - during the installation you can select a Kernel from a list of
available ones, and one of the kernels is compiled to support such RAID
controllers.
Give it a try.

Thanks for your help, I will try it in the next days and let you know!
Wishes,
Stefano