Promise Technology, Inc. 20267 (rev 2) - ataraid - UDMA problem

Hi,
I've just compiled a new kernel using it's ataraid feature but I think
that my Fast Track controler cannot use UDMA so the system works extreamly
slow in disk operations. I don't know what to do or what to change to make
it using UDMA. Here are some listings from my system:
/proc/pci
Bus  2, device  14, function  0:
    RAID bus controller: Promise Technology, Inc. 20267 (rev 2).
      IRQ 9.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xdff0 [0xdff7].
      I/O at 0xdfe4 [0xdfe7].
      I/O at 0xdfa8 [0xdfaf].
      I/O at 0xdfe0 [0xdfe3].
      I/O at 0xdf00 [0xdf3f].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfeaa0000 [0xfeabffff].

/proc/ide/pdc202xx

PROMISE Ultra series driver Ver 1.20.0.7 2002-05-23 Adapter: Ultra100
--------------- Primary Channel ---------------- Secondary Channel
-------------
                enabled                          enabled
66 Clocking     disabled                         disabled
Mode            MASTER                           MASTER
--------------- drive0 --------- drive1 -------- drive0 ---------- drive1
------
DMA enabled:    no               no              no                no
UDMA Mode:      0                0               0                 0
PIO Mode:       0                0               0                 0

I've tried to configure my kernel to use Special UDMA Feature and not to
use and it seems to work the same :(

Does anybody know what should I do to use UDMA feature of this controler?

Please help!

Best Regards,
Artur Pyc