From: Samuel Flory [mailto:sflory@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: April 3, 2003 1:46 PM
To: ataraid-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RH 9

Aldert E. van der Laan wrote:

So.... with this new RH 9 coming out.... has anyone tried to install and use this version on a Promise controller?

Just wondering before I break my system.

It works just fine for me, but I'm using the linux md driver;-)

--
There is no such thing as obsolete hardware.
Merely hardware that other people don't want.