Re: fasttrack 100 lite under debian

well, my expirience was that with the latest bf24 flavour boot disc,
they have ataraid already compiled in the kernel, it works without any
recompiling or something like this.

If you already installed debian on a non raid root partition,
you will have to recompile the kernel
the easiest way would be I think:
get kernel sources (I would recommend 2.4.20)
get the config from the bf24 boot discs:
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/bf2.4/kernel-config
install make-kpkg

after you unpaked the kernel, cd in you kernel directory
make menuconfig
select "Load an Alternate Configuration File"
insert the path to the config

exit,+save changes

make dep
make-kpkg binary