Re: Recommended ATA-RAID controller ?

Zitiere lloyd <subscr002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!
If you want to spend money, goto 3ware, escalade XXXX-X.
But the performance breaks down doing more than 1 thread.
(recently published test by ct magazine, germany)
you could expect more from a hardware solution to my op.
linux softraid reaches almost the same rating or even better.. ;-)
- use the onboard promise for UDMA only and setup linux softraid.