Re: RE: rh73 on highpoint ataraid (Anton Resnick)

Sorry... I'm using raid0, removing 1 disk will give kernel panic for sure. I
just mailed this small guide for some people who said a few days ago that they
were looking for a way to install rh73 on highpoint raid. Anaconda still doesnt
work with ataraid, hence the highpoint driver solution. The system is stable (at
least for 3days now) but disk performance is not great... seems more slow than
linux software raid anyway. But well... i still need w2k.

Quoting ataraid-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx: