getting fasttrak100 tx to boot

i am new to this list serv so don't rip me a new one...
I have a Fasttrak100 TX and i can not get it to boot by it self without
any aid of a hda or anyhting like that
when i try to boot to it with lilo on its mbr i get "40" repeating over
and over again
i looked this up and it seems that this should not happen and that it
means the media is not reachable.  I read all docs on the promise people
made and they say you can boot to one of these but they don't tell you
how..
I have emailed them so many times they stopped responding to me.  I have
been waiting for a long long time for someone to make a kernel driver for
i use slackware and i don't want to use a redhat modified kernel and that
is what they basied their drivers off of.  No offence to redhat users
(great distro i just like slack).  Any help would be appreciated.
White Mouse