Problems installing lilo with a FastTrak 100 TX2

Hi,

I am trying to install linux on a machine with the
above card.  Things have gone OK so far, here is what
has been achieved:

1. Build custom kernel with support for Fasttrak
2. Create Custom slackware 8.0 boot and root disk,
using new kernel, and with all appropriate /dev
entries.
3. During installation, hand format and hand mount all
partitions (/dev/ataraid/d0p1 etc) under /mnt.
4. Hand write /mnt/etc/fstab so things work after a
reboot.
4. Install software sets, this works even though we
skipped some sections, as the mounting has been done
by hand.

At this point,  I am ready to install lilo and reboot.
 But this seems to be a problem, my lilo.conf looks
like this

#####

boot=/dev/ataraid/d0
delay=50
vga=normal
default=linux

image=/vmlinuz
    label=linux
    root=/dev/ataraid/d0p1
    read-only

#####

But when I install lilo using

    lilo -C /mnt/etc/lilo.conf

Lilo give me the following error message:

    Lilo: Sorry, don't know how to handle device
0x7202

The Fasttrak holds the only disks in the machine, and
I am using lilo version 21.7-5 (the default with
slackware 8).  Any ideas on this one? Do I need to add
extra parameters to the lilo.conf, upgrade lilo?

I am a little confused, as I got slack 8 installed on
a SuperTrak 100 which was a similar ordeal, but the
lilo installation gave me no problems.

Thanks for your help chaps,

Stu