Re: Misc questions

> > > Hi, about HTP370 drivers in recent kernels; do i need to upgrate
my bios
> > ?
> > > I'v read on hpt's website that 2.0 is needed for their drivers...
> >
> > I have no idea. My card just works ;)
zap

> You don´t need to, but it´s  no problem if you do so. If you have an
onboard
> controller, look at www.biosmods.com for a bios with the new bios.

It seems to be a nice site; i'll update my bios with a nice logo and
a new HPT bios!

Well, i'v created a raid-0 array with an old version of the bios
(don't know if it is related) and i'v booted the redhat 7.2 install in
expert mode: I have created a driver disk as seen on the list archive
(http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0002235/ataraid/rh7.2), loaded it
from the expert mode but with disk druid or fdisk i have 1 45Go disk
on hdg and 2 40Go disks on hde and hdf.

The 45Go on hdg is normal, but i though that the 2 40Go disk should be
hidden and that a raid partition should appears.
I'v tried to create md0 with "mknod /tmp/md0 b 114 0" but it seems
that the install process do not refresh the list of disks.
A fdisk on /tmp/md0 works and show a capacity of 80Go.

I'm so close to install RH72 on my raid array :{
Does someone has succeed in installing rh72 on a raid array ?

Thanks for support;

Jean-Baptiste Vignaud