HPT 370

Hi.
I have a HPT 370 RAID controller (On Abit KT7A-RAID mainboard) that I have
got to work pretty fine with the -ac kernel. But, I have one problem that I
have tried to solve for a long time, but havent managed and have now run out
of time. Im booting on a regular HD, that I now will have to move from that
machine to another real quick, so I have to get my linux to boot from the
RAID array. I have tried to read my ass of to get it done, but im still
unsure what works or not. I have read that grub will do the thing, but...
How do I move the content from my original boot partition to the new root on
the RAID, and get grub on to it? Or is there any posibility to still run
lilo?

A quick reserve sollution, would be to reinstall linux... If that can be
done easier...

Regards,
Gunnar Skjold