Please laugh @ me :-(

Hi,

managed to set up RH7.0 with the binary driver from Promise for the
Fasttrack 100tx2.
However I was eager to try RH7.1.
So I made an upgrade as recommended by Promise with their
"you-only-need-one-page-of-manual-for-windows-so-why-more-for-linux?"-double
page. As expected I am no longer able to access my partition. *sigh*

I work as a network administrator at a large company with 6 years of
knowledge in windows, os/2, linux, solaris, hpux. So I don't think it is my
fault. :-)

Here over in germany (berlin, kiss fm) we have a radio-show where callers
can complain about something nasty and after that they say : "a big f***
(to) you" - So I just wan't to express my attitude and bad behavior and say
:

"Thanx Promise for your shitty documentation and releasing only binary
drivers so giving the community no chance to enhance (integrate) your
driver, so a big f*** (to) you!!"

Sorry,
If I affronted your religious, political or whatever views,
Ruediger Biernat

*now looks for real hardware-based ide-mirroring-controller* and mayhaps
never looks at promise anymore.

PS : Arjan, you are doing the most ungrateful job I can think of. (Ok,
channel digger is more worse) However you are doing a damn good job. I'll
try your driver in the next few days.

PPS : Hopefully someone from Promise reads this list, too.