Asterisk with one signalling link but 2 opc

Hi
Thank you for reply.
for simulating a real PSTN network scenario I still need to have 2 point code in asterisk and one signaling link for them.
In existing libss7 ,if we have 2 signaling links on 2 linksets with 2 opc for Asterisk there is no problem.
I looked at source of libss7 I saw in mtp3.c:( with my limited programming knowledge)
if (ss7->pc != rl.dpc) {
ss7_error(ss7, "Received message destined for point code 0x%x, but we are 0x%x.  Dropping\n", rl.dpc, ss7->pc);
switch (userpart) {
	case SIG_ISUP:
		if (link->adj_sp->state == MTP3_UP) {
                	return isup_receive(ss7, link, &rl, sif + rlsize, siflen - rlsize);

so it seems for every linkset there is a "struct ss7", and if we can query existing list of "struct ss7"s(linksets) and find
matching ss7->pc with received MSU point code, we can put correct address of "struct ss7" in "isup_receive()" function
and send the call to it's appropriate linkset.
according to my grep libss7 allocate new "struct ss7" with  *ss7_new(int switchtype) function but I cannot find where
libss7 call this function and where is list of allocated "struct ss7"= linksets
Do you agree with me and could you please help me ?

Regards
M.Shirazi