Asterisk with one signalling link but 2 opc

Hi
I connected 2 asterisk server with libss7 together to simulate real scenario.
There is one signaling link between .
Asterisk one has one opc11 but Asterisk two have two opc2_1 and opc2_2.
There is 2 spans between , and I want to first spans use opc2_1 and second span use opc2_2.
For setting Asterisk one there is no problem , in same linkset I can add new defaultdpc=3
 and new channels and new CICs. but in second server how I can add CICs ,here I should separate
add CICs based on pointcode (opc2_1 and opc2_2) but it seems one link set just accept one point code.

If I want to add linkset with new pointcode(opc) with same signaling channel it is not possible.

how I can have one signaling link but multiple originate point code in different channel groups  ?

Regards
M.Shirazi

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]