Need to disabled SLTA responses on Chan_SS7 code level
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Need to disabled SLTA responses on Chan_SS7 code level
- From: engrmuhammadshahzad@xxxxxxxxxxx (shazi .)
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:56:42 +0500
- In-reply-to: <BAY403-EAS33632DDF2EF3DDDCBD0AD87A82E0@phx.gbl>
- References: <BAY403-EAS33632DDF2EF3DDDCBD0AD87A82E0@phx.gbl>
Can anybody please help me out to disabled SLTA responses on Chan_SS7 code
I've come across below link but don't understand much.
What I need is chan_ss7 to not to wait for SLTA after sending an SLTM
because right now if SLTA not received it change the link-state to DOWN
after two tries & the Q.707 timer T1 (to wait to receive an SLTA) gets
I've set sltm => no but still SLTM is being sending from my side to telco.
I am using Chan_ss7 1.4.3 version, mtp.c file is attached. Please help!
[Index of Archives]
[Asterisk App Development]
[Fedora Linux Users]
[Deep Creek Hot Springs]
[ISDN Cause Codes]