libss7 - two linksets with different DPCs but the same CIC Number

Hi,

At this moment I'm using chan_ss7 for this setup with two linksets. There is
no problem in having same CIC numbering on each E1. There is a problem with
CGB and there is no BLO command I can use.

That is why I'm trying to config libss7. But I cannot find the proper config
in order to have same CIC numbering on the 2 E1s. The error I get is:

WARNING[21451] sig_ss7.c: Linkset 1: SS7 RSC requested on unconfigured
CIC/DPC 2/150

WARNING[21451] sig_ss7.c: Linkset 1: SS7 RSC requested on unconfigured
CIC/DPC 3/150

and so on.

The linksets are combined.

Here is my dahdi system.conf: