Hi,
in addition to FAXOPT(gateway) you may try to request transmission
medium from telco - see SS7_TMR or SS7_TMR_NUM, as it should be set on
the outgoing (dahdi) channel you need to set it on the SIP channel with
underscore (_SS7_TMR)

The possible options are defined in libss7.h and SS7_TMR_3K1_AUDIO (or 3
as num) works fine here. If you can detect the fax calls you may request
64K_UNRESTRICTED data for them

On 2014-08-22 15:47, Huseyin Kaya wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am using Sangoma A104DE with libss7 on Asterisk 11.5.0 and
> terminating calls to telco with ss7 . We are using patched version of
> Libss7 that have timers
> functionality.(https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/SS7-27)
>
> The server is on production for the last 6 months and everything was
> fine
>
> My interconnection with telco is only one way. From sip to ss7 .
>
> Everything is fine except one thing.
>
> One of my customers asked for t38 faxing. then i found myself in
> trouble.
>
> I get several sip traces and found the problem at the end .When i
> receive an invite T38 , asterisk is sending 200 OK message but in SDP
> it is sending g711u,g711a,g729 as codecs. So after this point
> everything is messed up.
>
> I tried to set t38pt_udptl=no in sip.conf , but still asterisk is
> sending sip 200 ok with sdp g711...
>
> ? tried to set t38pt_udptl = yes,redundancy,maxdatagram=400 and
> setvar=FAXOPT(gateway)=yes,20 in sip.conf but still i couldn't manage
> to receive fax
>
> So basically what i need to send fax from sip to telco but could not
> manage to do till now.
>
> Everything except fax is working like a charm.
>
> Is anyone succeed to handle fax with libss7.
>
> I will be glad if an expert can show me a way to achive this.
>
> Best Regards

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]