[asterisk-ss7] [asterisk-dev] Incorporating code from Asterisk team branch ?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:27:51 +0100, Pavel Troller <patrol at sinus.cz> wrote:
> Hi!
>   Ohh, so great! I was in the process of creating the patches... and
they
>   are
> all available, and directly for V11! You really saved my day :-)!
>   But many thanks to all the other people, who kindly responded and
>   pointed me
> to the right direction!
>   Now I just finished compilation of the enhanced chan_dahdi and now I'm
> studying the extended configuration. It seems very promising, I hope
that
> it will be stable under the full load (24 E1s per machine, more than 50
CPS
> in BH...)

 I hope so, but not made extensive testing yet.
 If you have (or don't) some problems, please post here or on ss7 list
your findings, so i can update the patches, reviews and jira.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/attachment/46815/SS7-27_libss7_trunk2_v8.diff