Chan SS7 & Call Forward unconditional

Hi,

The chan_ss7 readme says:

- Enhanced dial command syntax: Dial(SS7/number:redirecting-number), allows a redirecting number to be inserted into IAM

In the source code, isup_send_iam() and ss7_call() shows that it also take the redirection informations from channel variables PRIREDIRECTREASON (possible values: UNKNOWN, BUSY, NO_REPLY, UNCONDITIONAL, UNREACHABLE), SS7_REDIRECTCOUNT (int from 1 to 7)
And the redirect number is either in the Dial string or in CALLERID(rdnis) channel variable

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Vallimamod
.