KNK SS7-27 - first experiences - part 1

What code are you using ?
Is this not stock libss7 ? Stock libss7 can't decode ISUP SUS/RES like that.

In my code, I explicitly ignore ALL SUS / RES, they have no needed
processing associated with Brazilian ISUP.

Asterisk and kernel dahdi version ?

If you enable dahdi_pcap:
# dahdi_pcap -c 16 -f /tmp/mycap.ss7
Capturing protocol mtp2 on channels 16 to file /tmp/mycap.ss7
Packets captured: 7

Then you can analyze the capture in wireshark / ethereal.
But it has one bug, if you shutdown the owner of the link while
dahdi_pcap is running, the system will reset on its own.
As long as you don't leave dahdi_pcap running around, its not a problem.

MSN: marcelo at macp.eti.br
E-mail: marcelo at m2j.com.br

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]