CDR Data

Thank you Atilla!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Attila Domjan
<attila.domjan.hu at gmail.com>wrote:

> In my system are used lot of custom cdr variables for many similar cases...

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that eventually.  Just wanted to know if
there was a graceful way of capturing this in CDR.

Having worked with FreeSWITCH before, I was a bit let down to see
Asterisk's implementation of the standard CDR.

Back to coding now!

Regards
HASSAN

 2013.04.21. 3:06, "Nyamul Hassan" <nyamul at gmail.com> ezt ?rta: