No audio using libss7 over E1

Thank you Krzysztof,

Please find my responses below.

>Disable one E1 - by not configuring it - as far as dahdi.conf level -
>it should pull an alarm on your telco friend so you will be sure that
>your second E1 is his "1st" or "2nd".
Ok great. I will do that.

>Yes and no. You send "block channel nr 7" and he responded "ok the 7th
>is blocked" but it does not say that CIC no. 7 is 6th or 7th or 8th
>timeslot on port one, or on port two of your asterisk box / sangoma
>card. The block does mean that you do not place new calls on this CIC
Ok. Agreed.

>You - don't. Your party - provably - has.
>If he has - the CIC no 63 that it means for me - it's some misconfiguration.
>  (Two E1 could take at top - two times 30 - so 60 CIC without any
>signaling link, and at least one is a must).
Yes. I agree.

>Carefully - setup one E1 - by configuring only one, and double check
>the cables and CIC numbering.
Ok. I will call my provider again tomorrow and try what you have suggested. Hopefully we get it working! :)

Thank you for all your assistance so far.

Get important Linux and industry-related news at: facebook.com/dcdata
<http://facebook.com/dcdata>

Kind regards,

David Wilson
CNS,CLS, LINUX+, CLA, DCTS, LPIC3