libss7 configuration

Dear Sir,

It's the first time we use SS7 signaling, we have sangoma A104 card and we
want to use it for our new SS7 connection with telco.

Please I need help how I can apply libss7 parameters with one that telco
sent it as below:

SS7/C7 PARAMETERS

Link 1 System #1

            Span # = 1st E1

            Time Slot = 1

            Originating Point Code = 1081 (MSC1) NI=3

            Destination Point Code = 1056 (Audio telecom server) NI=3

            SLC = 0

            Link Type = F

Note: Point codes above are in decimal format.

***

ISUP SPECIFICATIONS  --> ITU

***

ISUP PARAMETERS:  Enter your CIC mapping into the following table or provide
additional sheets with this information.

CIC = 2-31

Span  # = 1st E1

Timeslot = 2-31

CIC = 33-63

Span  # = 2 nd E1

Timeslot = 1-31

CIC = 65-95

Span  # = 3rd E1

Timeslot = 1-31

CIC = 97-127

Span  # = 4th E1

Timeslot = 1-31

****

E1 configuration:

FRAMING = No Multi frame structure (E1 only)

LINE CODE = HDB3

SS7 = ITU SS7

SS7 link type = F link

And our libss7 configuration:

signaling=ss7                               ;this is ss7 signaling
ss7type=itu                                 ;using the ITU variant
ss7_called_nai=dynamic                 ;NAI for outgoing calls
ss7_calling_nai=dynamic                ;NAI for incoming calls
ss7_internationalprefix=00              ;international prefix value for
incoming calls
ss7_nationalprefix=0                      ;national prefix value for
incoming calls
ss7_subscriberprefix=                    ;subscriber prefix value for
incoming calls
ss7_unknownprefix=                      ;unknown prefix value for incoming
calls
ss7_explictacm=yes                      ;ACM is send as soon as call enters
the dial plan...may not accepted yet though
linkset=                                      ;arbitrary name for this set
of channels
pointcode=                                  ;the point code for this
system...aka SPC
adjpointcode=                              ;the point code for the system
that we are signaling to... aka APC
defaultdpc=                                 ;the point code for the system
that the CICs will be negotiated with...aka DPC
networkindicator=international         ;NI value for MTP3
cicbeginswith=                             ;the starting value of the CICs
channel=                                    ;the channels that are CICs
sigchan=                                     ;the signaling channel