A little chan-ss7 manual for Sangoma and Digium boards

Thanks
but could you please share the url of you doc?

Thanks
M. Salaque
snphone.com
voice : +12816579185

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender
immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we
cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability