How to assign Two OPCs to Asterisks

This can be done using 2 Asterisk instances.
Then you can set each one with its own OPC.
It might be possible with a single instance, not sure.
In order to run two instances of Asterisks on the same machine, you'll
need two sets of config files, each one needs to use diferent ports for
each VOIP service, manager, outgoing spool, ...
A long time ago I did exactly that to test ss7, but I don't have those
configs anymore.

Marcelo