Signalling links increased to 2. Link drops

Prince Singh wrote:
> Zaptel 1.4
> Card: T420P
> zaptel configuration file attached
>
> Using digium card for our  smsc applications well as with the IVR.In the
> smsc appilication previoulsy. Initially there was a single signalling
> link per E1 for sending SMS.
> As the SS7 line supports 16 signalling link for the SMSC we've got
> request to increase the signalling link and thus we increaed it to 2.
>
> The problem now is that the links goes down in every 10min.The reason is
> not understandable.
>
> How many signalling link does the diguim card can handle/support .
>
> Is there any limitaion like that?

If you're using libss7, you should make sure that you're configuring
your signalling channel in /etc/zaptel.conf or /etc/dahdi/system.conf as
mtp2 (instead of dchan).  This will probably fix any problems related to
high load related to realtime servicing of the link.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]