releasing channel on busy

Hi Matthew, When we receive  CPG with user busy from PSTN we want to treat this as some ISUP message for which your  task  sends user busy to the SIP subscriber in A side. Can you tell me what will be the best ISUP message I should consider and call the similar actions in your source code?

For example, I was thinking whether I should change the source code so that  ISUP_CPG with user busy is treated same as ISUP_CONFUSUION.  thanks, Rana

From: dhekial@msn.comTo: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.comDate: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:41:35 -0800Subject: Re: [asterisk-ss7] releasing channel on busy

Hi Matthew, When we get CPG back with cause code user busy on SS7 , I was expecting Asterisk will send a busy on SIP channel back to the calling party.  Currently we see Asterisk sends call progress which results in calling party hearing continuous ring back.  thanks, Rana> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:23:10 -0600> From: creslin at digium.com> To: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com> Subject: Re: [asterisk-ss7] releasing channel on busy> > Rana Dhekial wrote:> > Hi,> > > > I have the following scenario.> > I place an outgoing PSTN call from Asterisk to a Mobile phone using > > SS7. The Mobile phone user rejects this call. On the Asterisk side I > > keep hearing ring back tone for a very log time ( 90 seconds or so ) > > before the call is hung up. Is there a way to configure Asterisk SS7 to > > send REL when PSTN end sends busy ?> > It looks like you're getting a CPG back with a cause code of user busy. > Right now, we don't investigate cause codes on CPGs for this specific > scenario, although it seems that this would be a clear way to > automatically hang up in this case.> > Matthew Fredrickson> Digium, Inc.> > > > >
Suspicious message? There?s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008