newbie question

Arnold P. Siboro wrote:
> I wonder if anyone here would be kind enough to answer some of my newbie
> questions:
>
> 1. Are there commercial deployments of libss7 (I am just interested to
> find out how complete and reliable current ss7 implementation in libss7)
> 2. Can libss7 be used for e.g., accessing operator's customer database
> and check if prepaid user's deposit is enough to receive the service
> provided via Asterisk?

There are a couple of people that I know of using libss7 in commercial
environments, both in ANSI environments and ITU/ETSI style SS7 signalling.

As for databases, neither libss7 nor any of the other open source SS7
implementations that I know for Asterisk have database/TCAP support.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Software/Firmware Engineer

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]