dpc and adjpc

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for hints.

Your hint confirms my configuration. Yes. The defaultdpc node controls
cic trunks. The adjpointcode is the next hop is to get to the
defaultdpc. But I can only see SS7 working in the node with
adjpointcode, but not going to the node with defaultdpc.

I will need to enable debug mode and maybe hook the protocol analyzer if help.

cheers,
/eric

2007/10/15, Joseph <tech at ekn.com>:
> Eric Huang wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > I have to configure different numbers for DPC and Adj  PC. For
> > example, I have to have the following values in zapata.conf.
> > pointcode = 100
> > adjpointcode = 1001
> > defaultdpc = 1000
> >
> > All ss7 goes to 1001, not to 1000. I have checked the code.
> >
> > libss7.h in libss7
> > ss7_set_pc(), ss7_set_adjpc(), ss7_set_default_dpc() are related.
> >
> > but there is not ss7_set_default_dpc function in any C files. My
> > question is how can I make singaling go to PC 1000 and routing it with
> > PC 1001? Missing code there?
>
> You want to make defaultdpc point to the PC that controls your cic
> trunks. Adjpointcode simply means what the next hop is to get to defaultdpc.
>
> I have seen it work even if the adjpointcode is wrong. I am not sure how
> that can be...
>
> --
>  respectfully, Joseph       |

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]