Re: Handling transfers with ARI

Thanks for the answer.

Not sure I get the idea : when a SIP phone performs a blind-transfer, I have no control over what Asterisk does with the channels. During my tests, Bob's channel was automatically pulled out of the bridge, and replaced with a Local channel whose peer goes through the dialplan to the transfer destination.

How can you link the newly created Local channel with Alice's one ?

For the moment, I have a piece of solution with the BridgeBlindTransfer event, but I still have troubles with these Local channel issues.