Asterisk Usage Survey

Hey All,

For those of you that do not know me, my name is Matthew Fredrickson
and I'm the project lead for the Asterisk project.  First off, I
wanted to thank all of you that contribute in various ways to the
project - whether it be at a developmental level, answering questions
on forums and mailing lists, contributing documentation, or just
generally advocating for it within your sphere of influence.  It takes
so many people's efforts to make the project what it is and to sustain
such a large and vibrant user and developer community.

We created a general survey inquiring how people utilize Asterisk.  It
should only take about 10-15 minutes, but would help us understand
better how our users are utilizing Asterisk and help us to understand
if there are important areas of Asterisk that we underemphasize from a
development perspective.  If you don't mind filling it out, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks *so* much again for your time, and best wishes to each of you
in your efforts.

https://goo.gl/forms/xL1VUHRsf95saly13

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Asterisk Project Lead