Re: AGI stream audio from URI

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 5:54 PM Matthew Jordan <mjordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, that's not quite a debug log, but just the console log with Verbose+ output.

A debug log will show a lot more information, including what the media cache modules are trying to do when they go to get the file.

You can find information on getting debug information on the Asterisk here:

You may also want to verify that the res_http_media_cache module is loaded. That module is what actually does the work of pulling the remote file down for local playback.

BINGO!!!

In the end I had to make the Dockerfile install libcurl4-openssl-dev along with other dependencies, otherwise it couldn't enable res_http_media_cache --- and now it works! At least, it's hitting my server. I haven't tried playing an actual file yet.

Thanks.