ARI: Asterisk 14 + early bridging + failovers

I've been working with early bridging available in asterisk 14 and came to situation where I need to handle failovers when trunk is not available.

My application is working as following:

-          IN call comes to system, it is not answered yet

-          Bridge is created and IN channel is added to it

-          OUT channel is created and added to bridge

-          Dial is made on OUT channel

-          When OUT channel is connected, IN channel will answer as well

Dial is usualy made via some trunk (SIP, IAX2, DAHI span) to remote system. If status of trunk is correct (ONLINE, OFFLINE) then everything is fine, app will just skip it and take other used for failover. But it can happen that status known to asterisk is not yet updated because it is checked every e.g. 60 sec (especially on IP trunks, TDM is updated instantly), and trunk just went offline few seconds ago. In this case app will try to dial over it and usually get back BUSY or CONGESTION status. Now, I would like just to try to dial over other trunk, but unfortunately IN channel for some reason immediatelly leaves the bridge and hangup by its own. Is that normal behaviour because other channel in bridge was not connected? If yes, in this case I can't make failover logic with early bridging :-(

Joshua I think you will know the answer?

Regards,

Marin