Re: Stasis continueInDialplan - control remains in ARI app?

 That breaks the ARI philosophy. If a channel is in the Stasis dial plan application, the ARI framework has full control of that channel. Once you release that channel back into the dial plan, there’s really no workable way for ARI to keep any kind of control over that channel because the dial plan applications that now have ownership of that channel may cause conflicting instructions.

--
BJ Weschke
Sent with Airmail