Re: Ignoring channels in the Stasis application

Thanks Joshua, ContinueInDialplan worked really well for my use case.

Regards,
Nitesh

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Joshua Colp <jcolp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nitesh Bansal wrote:
Hello,

In my ARI based application, once the channels enter the Stasis app, if my
business logic allows, I'll accept the call, but in the -ve case, what
is the best
way to deal with the channel?
Shall I explicitly remove the channel from Stasis App (how will that
work?) or is
there any other magically way to silently ignore the channel and pass
the control
back to dialplan?

There is a continue operation[1] which will return the channel to the dialplan. It can accept where you want to direct it.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+Channels+REST+API#Asterisk13ChannelsRESTAPI-continueInDialplan

--
Joshua Colp