Re: Fwd: Problem when load testing Asterisk 13.7.2

Well yes, however you can use the compiled pjsua binary for script based testing as well. Also, looking at the pjsip-apps dir, there is a bin called siprtp that might do just what you’re looking for. Check out ./pjsip-apps/bin/samples/ for siprtp and others.

HTH

--
Sean Brady
Sent with Airmail