Da: Ben Merrills <b.merrills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A: Asterisk Application Development discussion <asterisk-app-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: Mercoledì 25 Febbraio 2015 10:23
Oggetto: Re: How do I bind a outbound call?

> that you have written is like me, or do I mistake?

> thanks

You DO need a bridge, if that's what you're asking. The bridge is used to connect the two channels. ARI Does not support Originate to anything else but a Stasis Application. Unlike AMI's Originate which takes a source and destination (channel/extension/app etc), Stasis will only allow you to originate a channel into a Stasis app. I think the reasoning here was mostly to do with security etc, but either way, you need to bridge both the calls.

You might just be better off using AMI's originate! It would be easier for you, you could set the PSTN as the first leg and your sip extension as the second.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+ManagerAction_Originate