Re: ARI ApplicationActivated event?

> <snip>
>
> > [skrusty] Could you not just do that already by getting all channels and
> looking for the ones who have the app set as Stasis and appArgs as your
> application?
>
> According to the models this information is not currently available in that
> fashion.
>
> What may work is doing a GET /applications/{applicationName} - which gives
> you everything your application is subscribed to but that needs to be tested
> to see if it'll work.

[skrusty] Yes, my bad! I read the docs wrong. You're right though, that does work. See output below.
I started an ARI app, brought a channel into the app and then killed the app. Applications/{appname} returned correctly the previous channels subscribed and active. Not tested for anything else (bridges etc)

[
  {
    "endpoint_ids": [],
    "bridge_ids": [],