Re: WebSocket Stasis Control Best Practice

Hey guys,

Scale testing has been going very well. I will have some prelim numbers soon. You guys are on top of it. I found one small bug - a crash related to string length of the request. I went to Jira to report it, updated Asterisk from 3 weeks ago to now, saw there was a patch and the bug was already fixed. A+!

I do have a implementation question. I am currently using Websockets to create the call request and dump it into Stasis. However, if the initial leg A call fails (for whatever reason) then I never see the call come into the Stasis app. This is to be expected, as the App has not been invoked. What's the best way to get the status of that first call? (SIP code would be great, but not necessary first time around)

Thanks!

--
KB