From: Scott Griepentrog <sgriepentrog@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Asterisk Application Development discussion
<asterisk-app-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Standardization of Case for ARI URIs
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:08:15 -0600

Okay, so the consensus I'm hearing is to change from case sensitive
throughout to case sensitive only for identifiers and resources, and
leave everything else insensitive and lower case (including technology).

PREFIX: case insensitive

PATH: case insensitive

TECH: case insensitive, case determined by actual technology name,
convention is all UPPERCASE, but either will match

RESOURCE: case sensitive, must match actual configured value.

ID: case sensitive, must match actual identifier

OPERATION: case insensitive

Going forward (all future ARI URIs), the standard then is that all
portions of a URI are case insensitive except where they are identifiers
or resource names where the case matters.

Unless I receive any objections to this plan, I will go ahead and
implement this later (in the coming days) when I get to the originating
issue.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Leif Madsen