Development summit for ARI applications

Greetings,

As some of you are aware, we, the Kickstand Project, are working to
build a distributed ACD (Automatic Call Distribution aka Queues) for
ARI (Asterisk REST Interface).  We call the application Payload[1] and
it is written in python. We are licensing Payload under Apache 2.0 and
are planning for an open source development model.

With that in mind, I'd like to officially offer an open invite to our
developer summit we are having in Ottawa, Ontario.  We are planning a
2-day summit on March 8-9 2014 and have been able to secure space at
Exploriem[3].  Space is limited to 15-20 people; if our numbers are
higher we have a back up location already prepared. We plan to provide
remote access as bandwidth and infrastructure permits.

If you are interested in developing/using/supporting a distributed ACD
for ARI, please indicate your willingness to attend (either public or
private). Please indicate your participation level of interest, such
as whether you plan to contribute to the project (documentation, code,
testing, architecture), or if you're just interested in what we're
doing.

We'll be working on the agenda over the next week and posting it on
our wiki but expect some demos, development discussions and general
hacking.

Our goals for the summit are simple and clear:

 * Establish a realistic release cycle for the project.
   * Planning (Design, Discuss and Target)
   * Implementation (Milestone iterations)
   * Release Candidates
   * Public Release

If you have any question / comments, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for your interest!
-- The Kickstand Project Team

[1] https://github.com/kickstandproject/payload
[2] http://wiki.kickstand-project.org/Kickstand%20Project%20Summit%20March%202014