Open invite to development summit

Greetings,

As some of you are aware, we, the Kickstand Project, are working to
build a distributed ACD (Automatic Call Distribution aka Queues) for
ARI (Asterisk REST Interface).  We call the application Payload[1] and
it happens to be written in python. We are licencing Payload under
Apache 2.0 and are planning for an open source development model.

With that in mind, I'd like to offer an open invite to our developer
submit we plan to have in Ottawa, Ontario.  We are still in the early
phase of planning but right now we are aiming to have a 2-day summit
on March 1-2 2014.  We currently have a location in mind, but space is
limited.

This leads to the purpose of the email. If you are interested in
developing / using / supporting a distributed ACD for ARI, please
indicate your willingness to attend (either public or private).  We
plan on firming things up in the next few weeks and sending out an
official announcement in the new year.  This will give us
approximately 2 months to the summit.

Thanks for your interest!
-- The Kickstand Project Team

[1] https://github.com/kickstandproject/payload
[2] http://wiki.kickstand-project.org/Kickstand%20Project%20Summit%20March%202014

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]