Will Stasis monitor queue events

Prakash N wrote:
> The other scenario is given below,
>
> exten=>600,1,Verbose(stasis Queue testing)
> same=>n,stasis(Queue,sales)
> same=>n,Hangup()
>
> Now my query is whether its possible to monitor queue events using
> stasis or will the call be passed to the queue, like the normal
> queue(sales) app does and we can monitor the queue?

ARI does not provide such events from existing applications over the
WebSocket at this time.

The above is sending the call into a Stasis application named 'Queue'.
It is up to you to either write an implementation using the building
blocks that ARI provides, or to use an implementation that someone else
has written. It does not invoke the existing dialplan Queue application
at all.

--
Joshua Colp

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]