Channel indications

On 25 Oct 2013 15:40, "Paul Belanger" <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Scott Griepentrog
> <sgriepentrog at digium.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1 on #3
> >
> > The web api should not be as cumbersome as telephony signalling, but
enforcing an explicit answer is still the right call because of it's
implications.  You could also add an answer option to a playback to reduce
api interaction steps and delay - as in, I want to play this greeting, but
answer the call first.  Or even the other way around - answer with a
playback option.  Answer must be "signalled", but there could be an
advantage to doing both answer in playback in one operation because 90% of
the time that's the first thing you're going to do.

https://twitter.com/pabelanger