Announcing: Swagger.py

On 13-10-17 04:03 PM, David M. Lee wrote:
> In the spirit of creating all sorts of client libraries that can be
> used with ARI, I give you: Swagger.py[1].
>
> This Swagger.py is inspired by Swagger.js[2]. You can basically build
> a SwaggerClient() object, point it to the Asterisk resources.json
> file, and you get a fairly simply object model representing the API.
>
> It supports Swagger Spec 1.1, but I haven't tried it with anything
> other than Asterisk. I expect I'll update it to support 1.2 after the
> spec has been finalized.
>
> Swagger.py also honors our extension for documenting WebSocket
> resources, so you can access the /events WebSocket using it. A simple
> "Hello, world" app that works with Asterisk is shown in the README.
>
> Try it out, provide some feedback. I'll be watching the Issues and
> Pull Requests on GitHub. Throw stuff up on the wiki if you like.
>
> Enjoy!
>
>   [1]: https://github.com/digium/swagger-py
>   [2]: https://github.com/wordnik/swagger-js

Woot! Nice work, is the plan to get this merge upstream into wordnik? Or
is this asterisk specific?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]