python-ari library

2013/10/17 Daniel Jenkins <dan.jenkins88 at gmail.com>:

>> No, I am not using the swagger models to automatically generate code.
>
> I've been looking at what swagger auto-generates using it's client lib
> generator, and  I'm not a big fan, so I'm going to be doing something
> similar for node, whether or not I can then back-work a generator from the
> swagger models, I hope so! Expect a nodejs module soon, hopefully we can
> make something great by combining swagger, client generators and the human,
> readableness of code

I am not going for Swagger either - it is not really complex to parse
the JSON in Java and create models and actions from it. Also, in Java
you'll likely need interfaces as well, so I believe that automated
generation (code-driven) may work nicely.
l.

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]