Re: Comparison and Linux support

Thanks for the feedback, rivera!

You are right, it is not easy to bring info there.
The official way would be to ask the mailing list [1] for the Anti-Spam token and create a new account [2]

At least you could post your findings there so that someone can update the wiki page.

Thanks for your effort to share your knowledge

Oliver

[2]: https://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup