gigedit plugin doesn't start from qsampler

Hello,

I report a following error when I push Edit button on qsampler.

"Channel 0

Could not launch an appropriate instrument editor for the given instrument!

Make sure you have an appropriate instrument editor like 'gigedit' installed and that it placed its mandatory DLL file into the sampler's plugin directory."

I've found the installation of /usr/lib/linuxsampler/plugins/libgigeditlinuxsamplerplugin.so .
And also set LINUXSAMPLER_PLUGIN_DIR variable on .bashrc.

I've found the same topic on the arch-proaudio mailing list's archive.
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-proaudio/2018-February/thread.html#88
But the problem is different because there is the libgigeditlinuxsamplerplugin.so.

And gigedit as a stand alone work fine.

Best regards,
Akihiro